so ... as mentioned in a previous post ... stacey and i are looking into joining the Y.
3 pregnancies in 2 years has done a number on our bodies.
we think that the Y by itself would not do the job. so i'm happy to tell you we think we have the other perfect solution.
i am hesitant to share ... this could be the next nutri system ... but ... i'm sure you're all wondering.
so i'll tell.
for the past week or so we have been devouring oreos. we're talking mass quantities of sandwich cookies in very short amounts of time. we're talking a pack of oreos in our house never lasts longer than oh ... 24 hours. and all oreos are consumed with the youngest 3 members of our household sleeping :) shhhhh!!!
i don't have any set results yet. however ... so far we've found it to be the most enjoyable diet ever. we're hoping that the weight will soon start to fall off.
we'll let ya know when it happens!
until then ... grab a pack and join us. you'll be glad you did!
5 comments:
I like your diet plan, maybe I will join you. But I might go for the double stuffed oreos...mmmmmm
all you guys and your double stuff. i didn't realize they were so popular. i tried to put a poll up but couldn't figure out how :) apparently i would've lost anyway.
mint double stuff...the ONLY oreos worth eating!
hmm .. interesting .. mint double stuff. i knew tim was into oreo's .. didn't know you were too :) i just had mint for the first time at splash last week
I bought some double stuff for our trip. Yippee! Gary's still not on board with the diet, but I'm working on him :-)
Post a Comment