well ... today i had mixed feelings ... we said good bye to the explorer.
something new and improved zoomed into our lives. a mazda cx-9.
so far the highlight is that this car listens to us and talks to us.
drew asked for a turn to talk to "her". we asked what he wanted to say.
he said he wanted to ask if she likes oatmeal.
5 comments:
Wow! You really bought it! I can't wait to check it out :-)
I cried when we got rid of our Alero... did you cry?
Awesome! When are we all going to go and get a root beer float in it!?! HA!HA!
let me try this again ;)
A talking car is great and all but does it have the leather seats for easy vomit cleaning? I have heard your stories so I am sure it does.
and I should have said... since you have 3 kids...boys or girls they all throw up at times!!
Post a Comment