Monday, October 1, 2007

wishes


this is the time of year that we typically head down to disney.
but, because of our upcoming hawaii trip we decided to hold off on this fall's trip.
from a financial standpoint it makes sense.
and ... well ... we don't want disney to lose it's magic with our kids.

but for today ... i'm wishing we were there :)

i'm needing the walk down main street late at night.
i'm needing to feel that cool air blast that you feel when stepping back into the beach club after a long day in the sun.
i'm needing the sounds and smells of the monorail.
i'm needing a ride on buzz lightyear!!
i'm needing the relaxed, yet invigorated feeling that i feel the minute we arrive on disney property.

suddenly i'm thinking that training for the disney marathon is sounding like a good idea just so i have an excuse to get back there sooner rather than later :)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Deby said...

Ummm... do they do a Disney 5K? :-)

Anonymous said...

Sarah, I can't seem to find your email address. Anyway, when are you guys going to Hawaii? Ever since you emailed me last, I've been checking your blog and keeping up-to-date on your life...it's fun.

elizabeth said...

mmm...disney marathon. sounds like fun except i hear it starts at like 5am. yuck!

well when you're missing disney this fall, just remember the love bug plague of '06. ha ha! maybe that will make skipping it this fall a little more bearable :)

Anonymous said...

Well, I was really missimg alot of things from Disney too-just wanting to leave everything and go-but thank you Elizabeth-I heard about, and saw pics of the lovebugs,and that was all I needed to settle back in my chair and be content right here!