Friday, November 16, 2007

another according to drew

according to drew:

in hawaii the teachers are not allowed to give out homework because all of the students have hula school after real school so they don't have time for it.

based on this "fact" he would like to move to hawaii.

on a cold day like today ... that sounds quite appealing!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kristi said...

I agree...Hawaii WOULD be a great place to go right now...especially as winter here is quickly approaching! Good idea, Drew!! :-)

Anonymous said...

I can't quite put my finger on exactly WHY I like your blog so much, Sarah. But I do! The way you write and relate stories about your kids...you're really good! And so, of course, was Drew's hula school tale. Love it!

Anonymous said...

Hey Drew-I'll grab my grass skirt and be right there with you!!!Love you!

sarah said...

te he he. thanks jennifer. glad you enjoy it, because i am having fun doing it :)

elizabeth said...

i agree with drew. because on the lilo & stitch movies, lilo goes to hula class after school :)

but you guys can check it out for yourselves this spring!