Thursday, December 13, 2007

how much is that doggie in the window?



i bet you're saying ... oh good they finally broke down and decided to buy those poor boys a puppy.

nope. sorry.

i have, however, been giving them extra time at the pet store - more time to enjoy the cute little things. (and get it out of their systems)

so it's not THAT bad, right ;)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Deby said...

I think it's perfectly reasonable to just take them to the pet store. We did that just yesterday!

Kristi said...

Oh, come on, Mom. Why don't you want one of those sweet puppies??? I am sure that your boys would take perfect care of them always. Just give it a shot!!! ;-) ha ha ha

I am totally kidding...this is coming from a person (me) who dislikes most animals and really would never want one living in my house. Well, I take that back. We do have a fish. But, I don't have to clean up after him or smell him!!! :-)

Rachel said...

Pet store pets are perfectly acceptable. You can visit them when you want and someone else feeds them and cleans up after them. It's a great arrangement.

Anonymous said...

Good thing Grandma has dogs, so they can get some doggie lovin' while they are here!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Aw, Mom --- you really should cave in. Think of the entertainment value -- a puppy would keep the boys occupied for hours on end. You can let them all outside and they'll run around until they all collapse. It could be awesome -- think about it :-)

Danyelle said...

HaHa...I almost think thats more torture if there really wanting one...but of course if there not asking, and prefer window shopping then browse on dear boys...browse on!