Friday, January 18, 2008

my little hacker

stacey and i were gone tonight.

when i got back and came to check my email, i had a notice that someone had left a comment on one of my posts. funny ... I left a comment on one of MY posts.

immediately upon reading it i had a hunch who had REALLY left the comment.

his phonetic spelling led me right to him :)

i love you drew. and i'm glad you like reading my blog.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Mackenzie also enjoyed reading your blog last night too!! :-) She was reading the post about when Drew offered to give you his money to buy Alex new crocs. We talked about what a sweet boy he is!!! So, you have other first-grade followers out there too!! :-)

That is too funny though...making comments when you aren't even home! :-) And, I loved what he wrote.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love it! I can't believe he did that. Cute. My mom can't even figure out how to leave comments for me. Sorry, Mom. Was he reading all your old posts or something? I LOVED his spelling. SO great! Fun to see YOU today, too, Sarah. Talk about crazy!