this weekend go fish had their twin cities concerts.
as usual, we took our spot behind the merchandise table as members of the "unofficial twincities go fish merchandise groupies".
despite the fact that for the past 30 hours we have not reached a temperature above zero ...a lot of people came out and each of the shows was full of energy and provided plenty of WARM entertainment :)
the weekend was successful for many reasons ...
now if the packers can just win!


5 comments:
awww! Fun! I love their new cd! Hey...I just made a new blog to. But it's for my whole family. Give it a look! =]
~Phoebe
http://thejonesfamilysblog.blogspot.com/ Foegot to put it in. =]
Sounds like a great time...love the pictures!! :-)
And, as Caleb would say, "Go Vikings"!! :-)
Or, OK, since the Vikings aren't in the playoffs, maybe we COULD root for the Packers today!! But, just today!!! :-)
Again, so fun to see snazzy you yesterday!
Those snazzy shirts are way cute!! I do really like this new album. The kids don't let me sing to it though. ;(
-hey I should order a get snazzy shirt for jims birthday...do you think he'd love me forever for it?! haaaahaaaaahaaaaa
Post a Comment