Tuesday, January 29, 2008

who needs a bed ??



if you're just thinking about buying your kids a nice bed ... you might want to think again.

a comfortable mattress .... don't need it.

nice coordinating sheets ... don't need them.

down comforter ... also not important.

a cars sleeping bag that lays perfectly in the middle of the bedroom floor ... now we're talking!

for the past month or so, this is where ben has spent about 90% of his nights.

top bunk - doesn't interest him.
bottom bunk - doesn't interest him.

every night when we're getting ready for bed, the first thing he says is "i want to sleep on the floor tonight!"

and come 8:30 ... having him sleeping is my main priority.

so ... sweet dreams little ben.

as long as the floor does it for you, it's doin' it for me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i personally have never felt that beds were overrated: i love mine. but if he sleeps this peacefully, even while being photographed with a flash, then more power to him!

Kristi said...

I personally MUCH prefer my bed too...I just love cuddling in it at night!!! It is so cozy and comfy...can you tell that I am tired??

How funny, though, that Ben prefers to sleep on the floor!

Too cute!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am going to post. We have a sleeping problem at our house too. I have one who sleeps on a foton and the other the floor. I sleep on the floor in one room and mark in the other. I don't know what we will ever do if we get to sleep together. kids...will grow up and this time will end. I will be sad. ty