thanks for keeping us up to date on little Owen. I'd say, "hurray," for scrapbooking, except I don't scrapbook. So, I'll say, "hurray," for a girls night out. Does that work?
I hope that all is going well with Owen. Thanks for sharing. I was wondering!!!I am so glad that you enjoyed a night of scrapbooking! It has been forever since I have actually done any!! Hopefully this spring... :-) It is refreshing to get away for a bit, isn't it? :-)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
thanks for keeping us up to date on little Owen.
I'd say, "hurray," for scrapbooking, except I don't scrapbook. So, I'll say, "hurray," for a girls night out.
Does that work?
I hope that all is going well with Owen. Thanks for sharing. I was wondering!!!
I am so glad that you enjoyed a night of scrapbooking! It has been forever since I have actually done any!! Hopefully this spring... :-)
It is refreshing to get away for a bit, isn't it? :-)
Post a Comment