as if i didn't have enough to do with packing up 4 people for an 8 day adventure ...
i can't find 2 of our library books ...
and we all know how i am about having EVERY piece of the puzzle.
SERIOUSLY!
(and ... yes i took the time to count them in the middle of the craziness ... i like to leave everything semi in order)
4 comments:
ha ha. i won't judge you though, cuz we just got a notice in the mail about an overdue peter pan book - 2 months. thankfully we found it...hidden under garrett's bed :)
but remember at this point all that matters is that you aren't missing any of your sandals or swim suits!! the rest can wait :)
2 months late is what i meant to write :)
I'm surprised you are only packing for four. I figured you would pack for Stacey too! I always end up packing for Panchito. Maybe it is because I want to. I want the suitcase in order, with pjs in one sections, underwear in the zipper pouch, etc. and I am concerned he will just throw everything of his in at the end!
Anyway, I hope you have a WONDERFUL time. Can't wait to hear all about it.
We also have a missing library book at our house. And, it bothers me too! I can't stand not being able to find things!!!
Deep breath... In and Out...
Hope that you have a GREAT trip...I can't wait to see pics and hear more about it!!!
Post a Comment