Tuesday, June 24, 2008

the info

ok ... i'm glad that you all caught on to alex's exciting news ;)

i figure i'll cover the "info" here for you and if i forget anything ... feel free to ask.

yes. i am serious. ha ha.

no. we were not really trying.
BUT ... we hadn't ruled it out.

my due date is valentines day.

i'm 6 weeks along. NOW ... i realize that a lot of people wait to tell until they are at least 12 weeks. BUT ... in our case ... we have always had healthy babies up until 12 weeks. it was at weeks 13 and 16 that we miscarried before alex. AND ... with how sick i get ... there's no hiding it :) SO ... why not spill the beans now :) PLUS ... once the boys knew ... we knew it wouldn't be long before the rest of the world heard.
more than once we've already heard drew saying "HEY ... should we tell her our secret?!"

so ... do i hope it's a girl? no. not really :) ha ha. truthfully, i really am fine with either a boy or a girl. but no we weren't trying for a girl. and if i got to choose - i'd say boy.

how am i feeling? i've pretty much already answered that. but ... we'll just say not so hot :)

am i still planning on running the 1/2 marathon in september? yes.

are the boys excited? ARE YOU KIDDING?! if it were up to them we'd have at least 12 kids. thankfully it is not and after this we are FOR SURE done!

are we crazy? well ... did you see the blog title?

7 comments:

Amanda said...

THANK YOU for answering my questions! Your due date is Valentine's Day? That's SO sweet. I'm sorry you're not feeling well. You've got so much on your plate, with juggling the house thing and raising 3 boys and all, that I'm sure it's been difficult for you. I can't believe you're still running the 1/2 in September. You are truly an inspiration to me! Wow.

THANKS for the info on running shoes! I actually bought my very first pair of running shoes from that store, and like you said, had a great experience. I haven't gone back ONLY because of it not being conveniently located near us. Probably a bad excuse, but you know how it is with kids...I may have to go back again, though, if Andy gives me some time to go shopping ALONE. Alone is the key word. :)

Thanks again for answering the pregnancy questions! I'm so excited for you!

Rachel said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!

That's wonderful news. I'm hoping it's a girl, cause really I'm a big fan of little girls. So happy for you!!

Staci said...

Oh Sarah I am so happy for you and Stacey and the boys. Congratulations and I will pray that you feel better soon and that all goes well with this pregnancy. Congrats again. Blessings to you all.

Anonymous said...

Sarah and Stacey,
I am SO excited for your family. I hope and pray the Lord allows us to have many children (4 is many to me!)like you guys!
Even though we have not seen each other in years, I feel like we have re-connected through this blog (and ours) and I am VERY impressed with your parenting skills and the fun it seems like your family has.
I hope we can see each other soon. Any plans to come to the area? We are going to Minneapolis with Pancho's family on August 12, but we will have lots of plans. Maybe, just maybe, I could sneak out (you might have to come and get me since I don't know my way around there at ALL) for a coffee (decaf, of course!).
Love,
Kristina

Kristi said...

Thanks for sharing that INFO!! I loved reading about it and hearing more about the PREGNANCY!!!

What great news, my friend!

And, I can't believe that you are still going to train for the 1/2 marathon either! Good luck with that...especially with how you have been feeling. I am sorry to hear that you are not feeling well!

What a crazy time for you guys! You sure DO live up to your blog name well!!!

Sending CONGRATULATION hugs! :-)

Danyelle said...

I am so happy for you guys, 4 is a great number...it really is. I love having 4. I would love 2 as well, but I have a thing with even numbers. So congrats on 4

Mary Beth said...

Katie was born on February 13, so I'm rooting for a day early for you =)! Super excited--thanks for sharing life with me!!