Wednesday, December 10, 2008

going for a swim

you know you're from MN when the lifeguards are dressed in full sweat suits ...



and your kids still want to swim



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

missysue said...

I enjoyed my visit to your blog!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Hi. I just stopped by from Just my happy life (SOS)...anyhow I just wanted to say that you have a cute family and I love that there is a sports resort at Disney. We ALWAYS stay at the Beach club or off property in Celebration. So, I might have to check into this sports thing!!!

PS, I had to crank my house up to 74 just to get the chill out and then bring it down a degree per day...not sure if it will work or not!!!

Sos said...

I loved looking at all your Disney pics. They don't bore me!! I love the one of Cinderella's castle at night. Send me your address thru email so I can send ya a card, okay. Oh and welcome back to frigid snowy temps ;)