Saturday, July 4, 2009

happy 4th of july!

our 4th of july fun started nice and early ...

we met up with the mullen kids and cheered mom and dad mullen on in the lakes 8k.
(i'm pretty sure alex and oliver, with their cowbells, won best cheerleaders ont he course)
they beat their goal ...
(and i have decided i can never run with deby because she'd kick my ... well you know ;))
NICE JOB GUYS!



we then split up for a few hours ...
stacey and drew had to try out drew's new clubs ...
and ben, alex, and i got to hit up the MOA for a bit.

we met back at home to finish up our laying mulch project
(FINALLY!!!)
and to chill out a bit before heading to the fireworks


we ended the night in the perfect firework watching spot ...
to find out where we watched,
you'll just have to come with us next year!!

all i will say is that it involved a bunch of people,
and a sprinkler system that was MUCH smarter than they were ;)

HAPPY 4th OF JULY 2009!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Deby said...

I'm going to need to get some of those photo files. Alex and Oliver are entirely too cute! ;-) Thanks again for entertaining our kids. And don't for one second think that I would outrun you. I run fast for Gary, but I am perfectly willing to slow down my pace a bit!