Tuesday, September 15, 2009

teddy bear teddy bear

early in the summer i heard about the teddy bear park ...

BUT ...

we never made the time to go there ...

UNTIL today!

and all i can say is ...



i can't believe we didn't go sooner!!



what a ...
SUPER CUTE ...

SUPER CLEAN ...

SUPER FUN park!!
a park that ...
for the record ...
is not ONLY a bunch of teddy bears ...
but has turf, sand, a train, slides, sun, shade, tunnels ...
AND a whole lot of teddy bears ;)

3 comments:

Kourtney said...

What an adorable place!

Missy ~ said...

Hey - you were in my neck of the woods! That is my very favorite park for the toddler/preschooler ages!

Anonymous said...

oh fun! Hey I can't email you for some reason. I have a question only you can answer for me. so email Danyelle. b/c for some reason here I can only post as annonymous. Now you know who I am.