so first i took this picture of alex -
who knew that playing with play-doh was SO tough ...

i thought to myself - i'll use that tonight on my blog ...
WELL THEN ...
he woke up.
crabby.
apparently sleeping at the kitchen table doesn't lead to long, well-rested sleep
and refused to eat his hot dog without gloves on ...
giving me the 2nd half to this post ...
who knew that playing with play-doh was SO tough ...
i thought to myself - i'll use that tonight on my blog ...
WELL THEN ...
he woke up.
crabby.
apparently sleeping at the kitchen table doesn't lead to long, well-rested sleep
and refused to eat his hot dog without gloves on ...
giving me the 2nd half to this post ...

3 comments:
Alex is so cute...I love your peanut butter post too.I feel comfortable asking for a pb&j next time I'm over.Hope things are great over at your house.Interested in coming over??...got some fun things to share with you.Oh, I set up an account with Blurb...might need some assistance/tutorial...there will be Starbucks and lunch involved.Happy Monday.
It's so strange, because Oliver LOVES to wear gloves around the house too. Refuses to take them off for sleeping and wants them on for eating sometimes too.
THAT IS TOO CUTE. THE FUNNY THINGS KIDS DO, JUST MAKE YOU SMILE.
Post a Comment