Friday, July 29, 2016

PLEASE READ ...

after some thinking
i am going to make my blog private.
this is assuming anyone still reads it ;)
the main reason i've kept this blog up is for my own memory -
and to turn each year into a book to look back on.

i am HAPPY to give you permission
so you can continue to follow our craziness ;)
i just want a little bit of control over who can read what i write.

i am going to wait about a week or so.
if you want me to add your email address as someone who can read my blog
please shoot me a message - or comment
thanks!!
sarah


6 comments:

Bekah Kalita said...

Please add me. 😊

Bekah Kalita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I'd love to keep reading your blog! I hope you are well?! I "saw" you on the Go Fish dvd that was used at the Highland VBS. I am so proud to know you! ��

Bethany said...

I would love to be added. I enjoy reading about your adventures! Beth

Bethany said...

My email is piotrowski.bethany@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

add me!! cadycolekoste@yahoo.com