Thursday, February 22, 2007

drew's heartstrings


drew: hey mom i can feel my strings vibrating when i sing
me: drew, people don't have strings
drew: oh. well what do we have that makes us sing.
me: well.. (taking my time trying to come up with a good answer)
drew: wait. i know. we have the power of God.

3 comments:

Deby said...

That Drew...so smart for his years!

Myrna and Shmyrna. Ugh. As soon as I heard that fakey accent of hers, I rolled my eyes and instantly remembered why I wanted them to be the first team eliminated.

Deby said...

I did not know that Rosita is one of Johnny's sprites! I like the show, but Johnny really looks weird sometimes when he sings...

elizabeth said...

ha ha...I like Johnny & the sprites, too. Isn't that funny about Rosita? When Johnny was on the View he said he worked on Sesame Street for a bunch of years as a puppeteer. Is it just me, or are the songs on his show super catchy? I find myself singing them all day...maybe I'm just a loser :)