Monday, October 8, 2007

how quickly i forget!

drew can read. EVERYTHING!
AND
drew asks questions. about EVERYTHING.
so tonight he was looking at the halloween costume catalog that came with the newspaper.
it never even crossed my mind that some of the costume names were a bit "over the top" :)
drew, on the other hand, was utilizing his excellent first grade reading skills and caught right on.

"mom, do you know who naughty and nice girl is?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Totally fun that you e-mailed me or I never would have known! I actually clicked over to your blog for the first time ever after you commented. Had no idea it was you (only photo I see of you is with the glasses and nose on) but then I got your e-mail and totally remembered you by name. Actually, I would have been hard pressed to know HOW I knew you (through who) but didn't we have a class together? I thought I remember going out of town (maybe for someone's wedding!?) and you were traveling too (with your boyfriend...is that who you married!?) to the same event? But I didn't really know you then, I guess. Anyway, thanks for saying h! Oh, and how on earth did you find my blog, then? Take care!!

Anonymous said...

Well, Mom-what was your answer to his question!???!