Sarah, Panchito was teaching me how to update our blog site and I saw that you left me a message. How cool that you found our blog! How are you? It looks like you are doing really well. I looked at your last several posts. How fun your life looks! Well, keep in touch! I saw Rachel Hebbe/Dix last night at IBC for the Christmas Eve service. I met the twins for the first time, which was GREAT! She looks great and seems to be enjoying motherhood. Love, Kristina AKA Kris
Merry Christmas! You and Santa look fabulous! Oh, and Don Ho. Thanks for your wonderful email, Sarah, and for mentioning our little Maisie in your blog, which I just see now for the first time that I'm checking blogs again. Love you! Merry Christmas!!
2 comments:
Sarah,
Panchito was teaching me how to update our blog site and I saw that you left me a message. How cool that you found our blog!
How are you? It looks like you are doing really well. I looked at your last several posts. How fun your life looks!
Well, keep in touch!
I saw Rachel Hebbe/Dix last night at IBC for the Christmas Eve service. I met the twins for the first time, which was GREAT! She looks great and seems to be enjoying motherhood.
Love,
Kristina AKA Kris
Merry Christmas! You and Santa look fabulous! Oh, and Don Ho. Thanks for your wonderful email, Sarah, and for mentioning our little Maisie in your blog, which I just see now for the first time that I'm checking blogs again. Love you! Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment