today we set out on a hike to get our christmas tree.
now ... i bet you're thinking to yourselves ... last sunday was 40 degrees and sunny, sarah. why in the world did you decide to wait and go get your tree today?!
my official answer ... that is a very good question and i have absolutely no idea :)
nevertheless, it was fun and really pretty;) drew and ben were sure they could do it themselves. so we gave them a "little" bit of help ... and they got us a tree. (alex hung out in the car and pretended to drive the entire time. he wanted nothing to do with the snow.)
the big dilemma this year was how do we get the tree home without having the explorer. the cx-9 doesn't have a rack on the top. SO ... we decided to just throw the tree in with us :)
that, my friends, is cargo space.

3 comments:
Hmmm... when I was driving to work today I saw someone with a tree on the top of their car. I thought to myself, who is stupid enough to go out today and get a tree when they could be safe, warm, and did I mention safe inside their home?
Now I know...
we went out early enough in the day that we didn't fall into a stupid crowd. crazy, possibly. but stupid, nah.
Looks like a fun time with some FUN family memories!!! :-)
Post a Comment