Oliver cried when I took him out of the car the other day... I wish Target had those car carts, because I hardly ever go to Cub!
I agree...those carts ARE nice! However, they can be a little "too close for comfort" sometimes though (at least for MY kids!)! :-)
I know someone else who loves those carts--but seriously, how do you push those things? I'm not strong enough. Maybe it's that crazy dance class thing you go to. Shanel and I are going to join you sometime soon.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oliver cried when I took him out of the car the other day... I wish Target had those car carts, because I hardly ever go to Cub!
I agree...those carts ARE nice! However, they can be a little "too close for comfort" sometimes though (at least for MY kids!)! :-)
I know someone else who loves those carts--but seriously, how do you push those things? I'm not strong enough. Maybe it's that crazy dance class thing you go to. Shanel and I are going to join you sometime soon.
Post a Comment