after seeing how effective these ear muffs were while he read -
drew must've decided they would assist him in sleeping as well.
we walked in to find ...

i'm thinking i might need to take a turn wearing them.
they could be an effective tool in getting alex to stop waking up at night ;)
drew must've decided they would assist him in sleeping as well.
we walked in to find ...
i'm thinking i might need to take a turn wearing them.
they could be an effective tool in getting alex to stop waking up at night ;)
3 comments:
They don't look very comfortable, but it looks like Drew has a new "love" (quiet?).
Very funny.
Could I borrow them as well? There seems to be a lot of "constant noise" around here!!! :-) Too funny!
Lol, I definitely need to get me a pair of these and wear them ALL.DAY.LONG.
Actually, I think there are some in my garage.... hmmmmm, peace and quiet.
Post a Comment