we went out for mexican tonight.
it is now apparent that i need to find more restaurants with mariachi singers. it was so perfect! they even came to our table and played a disney melody for the boys! all 3 boys - including alex - were distracted and spent the entire time watching them!
well ... almost the entire time.
alex still found time to find the buckle on his high chair.
either way ... their tummies are full ... they're now in bed ... and i'm sure they're dreaming of some cute little men playing instruments bigger than they are :)
3 comments:
Sounds fun!! There is nothing like Mexican food!! :-)
Weird memory...but, did you work at Chi-Chi's when we were in college? I have a vague memory of being there with my family (maybe?) and remembering that you worked there.
Random, I know!! :-)
We are actually going out for Mexican here in a little over an hour...sounds nummy! :-)
Oh, I love a tummy full of mexican food.
i did work at chi-chis ...
:)
in fact .. their con queso is sounding really good right now :)
Post a Comment