last night a terrible storm blew through the cities. a 2 yr old little boy from our church was killed by one of the tornados.
please pray for this family. their 4 yr old little girl is still in the hospital - in stable condition.
although our church is very large - and i didn't know this family - i've had them on my heart.
it's truly amazing how quickly life can change.
and ... how quickly i can be reminded that as crabby as our almost 2 yr old has been for the past few days ... it could be much worse :(
3 comments:
Oh Sarah, I am so sad for this family. Thanks for posting this. We will be praying for them.
That storm seemed to come out of nowhere.
Heart-breaking. I heard about all of this on the news, of course. I too am so saddened for this family...
Thanks for sharing this. I will pray for them right now!
We just don't know what tomorrow will bring, do we? I am going to go and give all of my kids BIG HUGS right now!
wow... I can't even imagine.
SCC sings a song... I will praise you through this storm-
but that sure would be tough.
Post a Comment