Sunday, May 4, 2008

a sunday smile for you

today at church we got yet another good parenting message :)

the focus was on toddlers - mostly the 18 months and above group - those in the "terrible twos" stage.

of course the effectiveness of logical consequences came up and he showed this video.

seriously i don't think it gets any better! if you're going to put your finger in someone's mouth ... be prepared for the consequence :)

6 comments:

4funboys said...

That is so cute! He has an adorable little accent! I was laughing so hard... my hubby came down to watch too!

ahhh... if all of life's lessons were so funny???

Jennisa said...

Hey sarah!

Can you tell me what font you used on your header? I just LOVE it! Thanks so much!

jennisajoy@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Super cute. I am impressed that the boy who got bit did not retaliate. All he said was, "That really hurt Charlie."
Cute.

Cara said...

OMG, I started to cry laughing. The little one laughing put me over the edge. Way too cute!

Staci said...

I love this video and I could watch it over and over again. My sister in law showed it to me once and I just laughed and laughed.

Kristi said...

FUNNY! :-)