Wednesday, June 4, 2008

the difference a day can make


today our entire house got staged to sell!
we had taken about 3/4 of our stuff out and new furniture and accessories were all brought in!
it looks FABULOUS!
they put in SO much work today - and we love everything they did!

HOWEVER ... do we love it enough to stay?

nope. not quite :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Looks GREAT!! So, did you get all new furniture? How fun!

Keep us posted on the showings/sale, OK??

sarah said...

we didn't get new furniture. most of it is stuff that she brought in with her! isn't that fun?! then we get to pick out new stuff for the new house ;) (i added more pics too if you go in through the main site)

Amanda said...

Looks GREAT! Did you know I'm a Realtor by trade? Well, a very, very, very part time realtor, now that I'm a mom. I worked full time until I had Britten, but I still occasionally dabble in it. :) Where you moving to?!?

To answer your question, running is going great! I've been pushing myself a little harder than my mm running calendar, as I have the 10k to run on the 21st, but so far so good! How about you?!