after 3 days on the market we got an offer.
we officially accepted today!!
along with that comes SO many feelings.
relief. excitement. sadness. happiness. wonder.
we've even gone so far as to say to ourselves ... are we sure we want to be doing this?!
but ... we do.
in the mean time ... i am going to enjoy this beautifully staged home and see if we can break a lifetime record for the number of days in a row we've actually made our bed! :)
9 comments:
Congratulations! That's terrific! I love good news in this housing market.
Congrats, Sarah! Part of my biggest fear right now is that if we decided to sell, how long would it take our house to sell? I know, you have to be in it to win it, but...
As far as making beds... yikes! I'm afraid to see but it would NOT be difficult to break that record here at the Mullen residence. But, I bet you could have guessed that. ;-)
Hi Sarah!!
I linked to your blog through the Durans, and it's been fun to see you telling stories of your boys and getting ready to move. Your writings indicate you are a dedicated, loving mom and wife! Say Hi to Stacey.
Sarah Gasper
woo hoo!!!
Wow! Way to go, Sarah and Stacey! I am really happy for you!
OH MY WORD! That was SO quick!!! :-)
Great news, Sarah!! I am so excited for you guys! Is this all going to work out now with the timing for your new house??
So glad to hear...thanks for sharing!
that was fast... good for you guys!
Congrats you guys!!! How exciting.
yeah! will pray that everything keeps going so smoothly (more smoothly than it did for us)!! on the plus side, we're enjoying our big new house! =) congrats!
Post a Comment