Wednesday, August 6, 2008

battles

there are some battles that just aren't worth fighting ...



like when your 2 yr old insists on wearing ONE of his older brothers socks into a restaurant.
i just smile and know ... he must not have gotten his sense of style from me! :)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

elizabeth said...

ha ha. ryan wants that shirt :)

Kristi said...

Still looking as cute as ever! :-) Not many people could pull that one off, Alex!

Anonymous said...

Been to many restaurants with Marissa and she insisted on wearing a fairy dress or something. If he is 30 and still dressing like that, then you worry. This age is too cute!!

Staci said...

I love that you can laugh about it!! Teach me will you?? I need a lesson to just laugh, because if I saw someone else's kid in a store or some other place like that I would laugh and think how cute, but if my kids did that I would think. . . What has gotten in to them. I Know I need to learn to Laugh and PICK MY BATTLES like you said!! He is adorable and I love that he wore just one sock. . how funny is that.