Saturday, August 9, 2008

random zzzz's

for the longest time alex's schedule has been to go strong in the morning and then sometime around noon he goes down for his afternoon nap.

well ... the past 3 days he has decided that he can't make it until noon.

come 10 am - he has had enough.

he doesn't whine or complain ...

he just goes and finds the perfect spot and then crashes.

first ... it was the middle of the living room floor -
while the boys played wii (loudly) next to him



next it was the barnyard in kidstuff (the babysitting area) at the Y



today it was the rocking chair in the living room.



crazy kid.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Staci said...

My Olivia is the same way. . . kids are just funny sometimes aren't they??? How are you feeling? You are in my prayers. Take care

Danyelle said...

oh how sweet. i have never had a kid just fall asleep somewhere...well, when little babies yes. But as they got older no way can I find them catching a snooze anyplace. darn it!

Anonymous said...

Hi! My sister in law is Staci & I came across your blog today. I just love your layout & was wondering where you found the template. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
Katrina has been the same way lately. I wonder if it is a growth spurt...
Earlier this week she laid down on the living room floor, wrapped herself up in her blanket and the next thing I know, she was sound asleep at 10 AM.
Kind of throws off the rest of the day, but oh well!

sarah said...

stacie -
i actually just made it myself -
sorry that's not much help.

Kristi said...

When you need your sleep, you need your sleep!!! :-)

Cute pictures...I too have never had such a napper or a kid who will sleep anywhere like that!