That is so true.My kids were up from 7am-11-pm every day we were there. And they were NOT cranky.Must be the Disney magic.See you soon.
Still jealous...did I mention it is COLD here!!
ha ha, that's the disney lifestlye :)
It is really good that you are SO able to throw out the schedule and just relax and enjoy Disney! I hope you are having a GREAT time! When do you come home?
now see that sounds like a lot of typical days here..haha! Im sure your having a great time. can't wait to see some photos
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is so true.My kids were up from 7am-11-pm every day we were there. And they were NOT cranky.Must be the Disney magic.See you soon.
Still jealous...did I mention it is COLD here!!
ha ha, that's the disney lifestlye :)
It is really good that you are SO able to throw out the schedule and just relax and enjoy Disney!
I hope you are having a GREAT time!
When do you come home?
now see that sounds like a lot of typical days here..haha! Im sure your having a great time. can't wait to see some photos
Post a Comment