Friday, February 6, 2009

2 thumbs up ...

it's friday night ...
and stacey went to a wild game with work ...

SO ...
that left us to find some fun on our own.

we stocked up on the 'important things' ...
and got busy.



we had our FAVORITE pizza.
we made smore parfaits as a special 'space buddies snack'
and then got comfy to watch our movie.



as with all of the other 'buddies' movies -
the boys loved it.




and i thought it was pretty cute too!

if i could get a dog -
have it be that cute -
stay that cute -
AND if i could eliminate the trouble they get into on EVERY movie ...
i'd get a dog in a heartbeat :)
HA!

our official rating for space buddies - 2 thumbs up.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

elizabeth said...

cute :) i looked at your 365 first and i was slightly confused as to what a space buddies night was. ha ha. got it now!

Deby said...

I won't tell Katherine about your great night. I don't want to rub salt in the wound of not being able to invite herself over for the fun ;-) Oh, and I'm jealous of your pizza!

Little April said...

Those are the best kind of Fridy night, I have been meaning to rent Space dogs for my little guy, everytime he sees the preview he gets excited.