
let it be known that alex LOVES cocoa puffs.
in the morning - we are lucky if he lasts until 7:15 before requesting a bowl
at lunch - if i ask what he would like for lunch he responds with - 'cocoa puffs' (you'd think he'd catch on that i won't give him cocoa puffs for lunch too - but - he still tries)
AND
cocoa puffs dry are his snack of choice
so ...
this morning i got up to get alex breakfast.
i told him to get his cereal and get a bowl.
he came walking out of the pantry - holding the cereal box high in the air
and declared
'COCOA PUFFS ... FOREVER!'
i seriously don't know where he gets this stuff.
BUT ...
if cocoa puffs are what make you happy, buddy,
then i hope they stay around forever too.

2 comments:
I say Coco Puffs forever too!! I love them...and I would eat them for lunch too...if I could:)
Too funny! Katrina won't really even try any other cereal besides Cheerios and I must admit, she eats them for breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner (hopefully not all in the same day!).
Post a Comment