Thursday, March 15, 2007

human for sale

no i'm not referring to any of my kids. as of today they can still stay around for a while.
i came across this fun website.
www.humanforsale.com
basically you answer different questions about yourself and then it spits out a $ amount of "what you are worth". different answers you give are worth different $$ amounts - from your age to your iq.

i was worth $2,010,024.

just think of what stacey could do with that much money!! don't tell him - he may see if he can find someone that would actually be willing to pay it! :) ha ha :)

*if you go to see how much you're worth leave it in my comments!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You beat me-I was $1,920,000,but if i would have had my SAT I maybe could have caught you- not bad for a Grandma!

Deby said...

You're worth more than me :-( But I didn't answer all the questions...

I am worth exactly $1,924,036.

Anonymous said...

Why am I so much less??
$1,402,020

elizabeth said...

$2,262,000 wooo hoo!

Anonymous said...

I'm worth $2,345,250. Do you think it's cuz I'm tall?