Monday, March 5, 2007

REWARD OFFERED FOR CAPTURE OF MYSTERIOUS CREATURE!!

there is a mysterious creature living at our house. we don't know what he looks like. we don't know where he has set up camp. we actually don't know if it is a he - it could very well be a she. whatever the case, it is causing quite a stir.
i like to think that i know where most everything at our house is. i like to think i am fairly organized. however this creature has misplaced the following as of tonight:
1 game boy
1 pair of blue camo mittens
1 pair of little gray bear mittens
2 brand new shirts from target (tags still on)
1 gap sock (actually just 1 that i know of - i'm POSITIVE there are many other little bitty gap socks missing as well)
1 scrapbook washer with the word "love" on it
i have looked everywhere that i can think of and cannot find any of these items or the creature that i'm sure has stolen them.
so please be on the lookout.
and if for some reason i should miss a few days of blogging and you don't hear from me - let someone know - this creature may have gotten me.

2 comments:

Danyelle said...

I'll be sure to keep checking on you!

Deby said...

Hmmm, the mysterious creature must have moved on from our house then. I'm still looking for two cd's and a meat thermometer (I know, exciting gift...) that I got for Christmas! (Haven't seen them since!)