Monday, May 26, 2008

designed to sell

this weekend we have been working at getting our house ready to sell

apparently ... alex has been feeling left out when it comes to making decorating decisions.

SO ... today i am thankful for washable markers.



(and no ... i didn't plan the curious george shirt)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Homegrown Tribe said...

oh that's too funny... I have one who loves to color on the walls. OY!

Anonymous said...

Hopefully this will not happen to us, but as I write I know it is pretty much inevitable for every child around this age...

Yvette said...

Yikes! Yes, I am also grateful for washable markers & crayons.

Regarding your question about what Henri takes for hay fever. This season, we are trying Zyrtec & Patanol eye drops. However, nothing seems to be doing the trick during this pollen season. His eyes are still very itchy & red. Now they're goopy and probably infected, so the doctor put him on antibiotics.

Kristi said...

OH MY WORD!!! :-)

Great pics and even greater that Alex is wearing a Curious George shirt!! Love it!

Keep us posted on the sale of your house, OK? Are you looking or building?

Danyelle said...

What?!?! see I havent done any blog checking for awhile and now your moving...as for the markers, I think you should've kept that design. i think it would have been a high selling point!