Wednesday, May 21, 2008

run drew run

today was a busy day!
it was track and field day at drew's school, so we spent all day cheering on the 1st grade boys!

i wasn't sure what to expect going in to it.
BUT ... the events today were simple and the goals were attainable (nothing like doing pull ups!!) so i was pleasantly surprised :)

drew ... you did a GREAT job!
you were a great runner ...
you were super duper fast on the obstacle course ...
and you ROCKED at the tug of war.

HOWEVER ... i have to say that each of those "talents" takes a back seat to your ability to balance a water bottle on your head.

if they just would have made that an event!!

5 comments:

Yvette said...

oh no! I can't see the pictures. I'm sure they're great! I used to like track & field day. They still do that? :)

Kristi said...

I LOVED track and field day!!! :-) Sounds like you had a GREAT time, Drew!!

And, yes, I can't see the pictures either...but, I DO look forward to seeing them!

Staci said...

I was able to see the pictures and you were awesome Drew!! The water bottle on your head was very impressive!!

Kristi said...

Fun pics...glad that I got to see them now!! :-)

4funboys said...

love the toof-less smile!!!