Tuesday, July 22, 2008

it's begun!!


it's official!

our house has officially been started!

YIPEEE!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Congratulations, Sarah! I am so happy for you!

I love your updates ... the dating one was hilarious!

Kristi said...

Looks move-in ready!!! :-) ha ha ha

What FUN it is going to be to watch it all come together! I am looking forward to MANY pictures!

Danyelle said...

how fun! if not completly move in ready, you could at least put the trampoline up where they have cleared that nice patch of dirt...isn't that where you want the trampoline to go sarah??? oh yeah thats right...thats probably where you want the house to go huh?

elizabeth said...

ha ha, i bet the workers would love the trampoline. the perfect break time activity!!!

do the boys want to go and visit the site often? i sure would!!

can't wait to see it in person this winter :)