How did I miss that post... OY! Must have been when I got behind and hit "mark all as read" I do that too much. :)congrats! How exciting! Get ready for the "going for that girl huh?" Lovely comments.hope you're feeling good.brittany
Even with having one of each...I got the comment..OH were you trying for a 3rd? Always someone with a comment! : )Congrats Sarah!Anne : )
ha ha. many months of fun eating ahead :)
so does that mean you don't get morning sickness?? you lucky girl!have a great 4th...
Hey...sounds like a decent breakfast to me! And, I am not even pregnant!!! :-)Hope that things are going well and that you are enjoying your 4th of July weekend!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
How did I miss that post... OY! Must have been when I got behind and hit "mark all as read" I do that too much. :)
congrats! How exciting! Get ready for the "going for that girl huh?" Lovely comments.
hope you're feeling good.
brittany
Even with having one of each...I got the comment..OH were you trying for a 3rd? Always someone with a comment! : )
Congrats Sarah!
Anne : )
ha ha. many months of fun eating ahead :)
so does that mean you don't get morning sickness?? you lucky girl!
have a great 4th...
Hey...sounds like a decent breakfast to me! And, I am not even pregnant!!! :-)
Hope that things are going well and that you are enjoying your 4th of July weekend!
Post a Comment