yes ... ben still LOVES dogs. and yes ... ben still REALLY wants a dog.
and that my friends ...
is why we visit my moms.
(well .. not the ONLY reason ... ha ha)
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Good job sticking to your guns, Sarah, with the dog! My parents have a dog too and now Shawn and his wife have a puppy. Panchito has been tempted to get one. I quickly remind him that we MIGHT be able to get one in a few years when our kids can enjoy it more, but now it is simply NOT an option.
I disagree- you should definitely get two dogs- I have two you can have- They only shed a little- HA HA And I will give them to you for free.
Okay in all seriousness I love my dogs but if you are ever really considering it getting one give me a call I will give you a ton of reasons why you don't want one.
5 comments:
Good job sticking to your guns, Sarah, with the dog!
My parents have a dog too and now Shawn and his wife have a puppy. Panchito has been tempted to get one. I quickly remind him that we MIGHT be able to get one in a few years when our kids can enjoy it more, but now it is simply NOT an option.
The way I see it every new house needs a new dog to pee on new carpet and scratch up new doors. Im seriously just not sure why you don't give in!...:)
if puppies weren't so darn cute & cuddly then i don't think we'd have a dog. keep saying NO - cuz they don't stay puppies for long!!
I disagree- you should definitely get two dogs- I have two you can have- They only shed a little- HA HA And I will give them to you for free.
Okay in all seriousness I love my dogs but if you are ever really considering it getting one give me a call I will give you a ton of reasons why you don't want one.
Maybe you should dog share it was recommended by Disney.
Post a Comment