Tuesday, October 28, 2008

ROY G. BIV

anyone who saw our old house knows that we aren't afraid of color.
we love to try bold colors - and pretty much just have fun ;)
well, we are at it again.
we thought we had it decided a while ago -
BUT ... as we've done with everything else ... we decided to make a few last minute changes.
some of the colors actually even have me a little nervous!!
BUT ...
oh well... it's just paint :)
we can always change it ...
right?!
i'm going to hold off on posting any more pictures because we are getting so close i figure it will be more fun to show the finished product ...
but ... i'll tell you this much...
here are the colors we plan to use
red
orange
yellow/gold
green
blue
brown
and
gray
YIKES! :)
should be interesting!!!

5 comments:

Sos said...

You're such a tease!!! No pics?? I am a big fan of color. I have an orange dining room for pete's sake!!! I'm sure you picked great colors. Life's too short for beige anyway.Can't wait to see the photos.

Anonymous said...

OHH..I love surprises:)!! I can't wait to see the finished product!! When do you move in?

Jennifer

elizabeth said...

"if i had to choose one color, one color just for you...i'd have to take them all, take them all you see..."

Danyelle said...

OOOHHH IM SO excited...yet scared. Im hoping its not all the colors in stripes on every wall..no im pretty sure thats not the case...but well, i'll keep my fingers crossed.

Kristi said...

Can't WAIT to see the pics! :-) Hope that all is well!