Okay, I need a tutorial on how to do those collages!! I like how you can include so many photos.It looks like you guys had an amazing time at the game. Love how the boys are all coorinated in their packer gear-will be great for scrapbooking.
Wow...looks like you guys had a blast!!
what a fun day!! love your shirt - where'd you get such a cool shirt? :)
impressed by all the photos-- more than usual. They are super fun. Did you put this together in photo shop??? Makes me wish I was still a packer fan.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Okay, I need a tutorial on how to do those collages!! I like how you can include so many photos.It looks like you guys had an amazing time at the game. Love how the boys are all coorinated in their packer gear-will be great for scrapbooking.
Wow...looks like you guys had a blast!!
what a fun day!!
love your shirt - where'd you get such a cool shirt? :)
impressed by all the photos-- more than usual. They are super fun. Did you put this together in photo shop??? Makes me wish I was still a packer fan.
Post a Comment