Thursday, October 16, 2008

star of the week


this week ben was the star of the week for his kindergarten class.

we had to create this man and use items that would help tell the class more about who ben is.

i think there are 8 different things that ben likes that he tried to show ...

can you find them all ???

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I think I am crazy. I can only find 7. Baseball, soccer, Pretzels (?), guitar hero, skateboarding, Acapulco, NY. Am I missing one?

sarah said...

the missing one is BLUE .. the color BLUE .. a blue skateboard ... blue on the pants ... :) i know .. that one was tricky ...
OH .. and it wasn't pretzels. it's spaghetti - painted brown :)

elizabeth said...

tricky tricky!!

i didn't cheat. i thought of my answers before i read the comments :) ya, the blue pants got me too!

fun idea :)