Wednesday, September 12, 2007

29 ... WOW!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY STACEY!!!
wow ... one year left of being "young" :) can you believe you are married to someone SO OLD :)

i hope that you were able to relax and have the most fabulous day today. AND i hope that 29 is your most fabulous year!

i love you SO much and want you to know how much you mean to me. you are my best friend. you are a great daddy. and i can't imagine my life without you.

i could go on and on ... but then i wouldn't have anything to say on our anniversary :) ha ha ha :)

SO ... i'll leave you with this.

happy birthday stacey.

i love you.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Stacey!! You still look so young,but you have grown so much since those days when you first started hanging around at our house-You have just gotten better with each year-hope this coming year is everything you hope it will be-you certainly deserve it! We love you and couldn't ask for a better son-in-law!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hmmm... "grown so much"... what on earth could she be refering to? my ever growing waist line??? I'm certainly not getting taller! it's funny how I can stay looking so young with half the head of hair I did 5 years ago.. what's left is mostly grey too. You have to love the blind love of a mother-in-law :)

here's to being 29. woooooooo :)

Deby said...

Happy Birthday Stacey! Wow, you're only 29? I thought all the cool people were turning 30 this year. Heh, I guess you're out of the club ;-)

Unknown said...

happy birthday...you're just a baby! be sure to bring your id to nyc :)