well ... sonya tagged me ... so here goes ...
1. i set a fun goal to send/receive a thousand texts in a month - and i've passed it for the past 3.
(and to everyone who texts .. i love you .. not because you helped me reach a stupid goal ... but because you keep my life fun)
2. chicken is the only meat that i eat - and even most chicken grosses me out.
3. i love hip hop music - and when i can't understand the words - i just make up my own and sing along:)
4. i have gone through the taco bell drive thru in reverse - just for fun:)
5. i love to read cooking magazines - even though i don't really cook.
i just bake - desserts. HA!.
6. i actually had my series 7 and series 63 financial certifications at one point -
and if i was to retake the exam today i'd probably get less than 25% right.
7. i can still remember phone numbers and birthdates from many of my childhood friends.
now i tag everyone that is on my sidebar that reads my blog :)
if you're on there ... you know who you are .. and i'll be waiting :)
i realize that is more than 7 ... but oh well :)
i realize that is more than 7 ... but oh well :)

2 comments:
I love to text too!! I can't stand to talk on the phone, but text me and I will do it all night!! Email is my BFF too!!
I like hip hop too. It's all about the beat, cause I sure can't understand half of what their saying either!!!!
Post a Comment